Please read the following information carefully prior to any purchase.
General Conditions of Sale
- Orders can only accepted from Zimbabwe customers.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- By clicking the ‘Place Order’ button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is accepted by all major credit and debit cards
- casystems.co.zw has introduced new security measures into its online payment process. 3D Secure is a new method of increasing online security. Depending on the card you've chosen to use, when you click Proceed you may be asked by your card issuer for further authentication.
- We do not share any consumer information with any 3rd party companies.
- All products remain the property of casystems.co.zw until payment has been received in full.
- All prices include Tax, We reserves the right to change prices. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or emission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- Free Delivery is provided for all orders within Harare.
- If an item is only available on our standard delivery service or out of stock we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, choose a replacement product or cancel your order.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made in writing within 3 working days of receipt of the goods.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
- We can only deliver to the card registered address for your first order, subsequent orders may go to an alternative address.
- The competitor must have the identical product in stock and available immediately to the general public.
- The competitor’s product price must include any charges for next day delivery.
- Offer does not apply to special order items, special offers, cash-backs, display models, clearance sales, refurbished printers, typographical errors and exclusive or limited quantity items.
- We reserve the right to ask for written proof of a competitors offer before we beat the price.
- The price promise cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Should a competitors price be a loss leader, or quoted by a competitor with the sole purpose of challenging the price promise (i.e. is being quoted at an un-commercial rate) then we reserve the right to refuse to beat the price
Suitability of Goods
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
Guarantee & Warranty
- All printers, consumables and accessories are warranted by the manufacturer. Cooling-Off Period
- A consumer is entitled to cancel without reason and without penalty any transaction and any related credit agreement for the supply— (a) of goods within seven days after the date of the receipt of the goods; or (b) of services within seven days after the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
Returns / Faulty Goods
- In most cases a call to the manufacturer will resolve any technical issues you may have with the goods. You may be offered a replacement or repair under the terms of your warranty.
- If you wish to return faulty goods for a refund or replacement you must first call our Customer Services Department on 757772 to discuss your request.
- The return of goods is entirely at our discretion. Unopened items ordered in error can be returned but you will be charged a restocking fee of 10% and the original carriage charge. If within 7 working days starting the day after delivery of the goods you wish to return them and cancel your order, you should call our Customer Services Department on 757772 and you must confirm your request in writing or another durable medium including letter, fax or email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all email enquiries within 24 hours. A phone call only is not enough.
- We can only accept the return of goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused condition or in the condition in which they were received. A full refund will be given as soon as possible or within 30 days. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to ourselves.
- Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
casystems.co.zw is a registered trade name of
Communication Access Technology P/L, Suite 607, 6th Floor. Batanai Gardens, 57 Jason Moyo, Harare. Zimbabwe
Company Registration Number. 1645/15. VAT Number. 200133389